Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions
The bidders(s) and the Auctioneer(s) agree that the terms listed below shall govern each and every auction sale. All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older. The bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted on and during any auction sale.
1. Photos with lot descriptions are to be used to act as part of the item description. We make all efforts to note any defects prior to the auction close. Please view all photos for each item before you bid and bid accordingly.
2. Settlement for payment for purchases will be made by Visa or MasterCard.
All sales are subject to provincial sales taxes where applicable.
All sales are subject to buyer's premium, and shipping and handling costs where applicable.
There is no sales tax on items exported outside Canada.
3. All sales are subject to a 10% Buyer's Premium of the Purchase Price and payable by the Buyers.
Full settlement to be made at the conclusion of the sale.
Nothing is removed until paid in full, and invoice received.
Buyer acknowledges and agrees not to retract their bids.
The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the Sale, then the Auctioneer, may at her discretion, put the Lot up again.
The Auctioneer's decision is final.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times.
4. Buyers picking up their merchandise shall be responsible for making all arrangements for merchandise pick-up and / or removal per specific terms or conditions listed for auction.
Please note: that some removal times are short, be aware of removal times when you bid. Removal times will be posted. Buyer must adhere to these times, no exceptions will be made. Buyer must provide; muscle, dolly, and packing materials necessary to remove all items purchased.
5. Buyers whose merchandise will be shipped, will be responsible for payment of the handling, packaging and shipping fees.
A handling & packaging fee of $15.00 per padded envelope (letter size).
A handling & packaging fee of $25.00 per box up to the size allowed by Canada Post.
Shipping fees, as charged by Canada Post.
Please note that Canada Post does not warrant against breakage.
We will do our best to protect your goods, but we are not responsible for lost or broken items.
Upon special request we can arrange the courier of your choice.
These fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
6. All items are sold "AS IS". Condition reports available upon request.
7. Despite efforts to avoid withdrawal of item/lots from the sale after they are listed it may sometimes be necessary.
Auctioneer and the Owner/Seller reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the sale. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids in their sole discretion.
If there is a reserve on a lot, the Auctioneer has the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
8. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of PAYMENT.
Any Buyer having someone, other than himself, pick-up his purchases must notify the Auctioneer.
Buyer shall be at his own risk and liability at the Owners' property for pick ups, and shall hold the Owner/Seller and the Auctioneer harmless for the Buyer's negligence.
Buyer shall also be held responsible for any damage to the Owner's property, caused by the Buyer.
9. PICKUPS & REMOVALS: Dates and Times are published in the "Auction Details" tab.
Buyers are responsible for the complete removal of their purchases within these posted timeframes.
You will be removing items from a private home / property; possibly from multiple floors and areas.
BRING: Help, Tools, Packing Material, Etc.
All removal will be conducted in a "workman like" manner.
Buyers' will be charged for the full costs of any repairs of damage to property caused directly by buyer and or their agents.
Any item not picked up during the posted pickup times will be considered an abandoned item. Refunds will NOT be given on items that you have abandoned.
In addition, your credit card will be charged for a minimum administration fee of $25.00 and NON-PICK-UP Fees of $15 for each small item and $25 for each large / awkward item.
Bidding privileges may be revoked or suspended for non pickup.
10. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full.
Failure to pay for item/lots won on this online auction may result in legal action against Buyer.
11. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site.
Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void a sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
12. Auctioneer gathers information about Bidders and Owners/Sellers for the purposes of conducting online auctions only.
Auctioneer does not, and will not, sell or rent this information.
13. Auctioneer uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about online and live auctions.
If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply forward the received email to Auctioneer to have your name removed from our list.
14. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password.
The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number.
If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
15. By using this site, you, the Bidder, agree in advance to accept all rules, terms, and conditions, and any such possible changes thereto.
16. Theresa Taylor Auctioneering is acting as Agent for the Seller. All guarantees are between seller and the buyer.
17. What does "SOFT CLOSE" mean?
Items close every second. Any bids placed in the last minute of the auction will cause the auction item to stay open for an additional 2 minutes. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
18. What is "MAXIMUM BIDDING"?
Bidders may place a maximum bid on each item.
Your initial bid will increase automatically, each time you are outbid, up to your maximum bid. If a competing bid is above your maximum bid, you will be required to bid online again, if you want to be the successful bidder.
19. Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full these Terms and Conditions.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms